Taiwan office leader coachella vip vs ganamed
1992 Consensus is focus of Liu"s first meeting
Liu Jieyi, in his debut as head of the State Council Taiwan Affairs Office, met a delegation from Taiwan on Monday in Shanghai.
The island"s delegation was led by Eric Chu Li-lun, mayor of New Taipei City.
Beijing"s guiding principle in its Taiwan affairs is to uphold the 1992 Consensus, which embodies the one-China policy and opposes "Taiwan independence", said Liu, who took office last week.
By upholding the thought that "people from both sides of the Straits are a family", the mainland will carry out the 31 measures－newly released policies to benefit Taiwan people who study, work and live on the mainland. The goal is to further promote cross-Straits cultural and economic development, including advancing intercity communication and improving the well-being of Taiwan compatriots, Liu said.
He said he hoped people across the Straits would join to promote peaceful development of cross-Straits relations and the peaceful reunification of China.
Chu said the 1992 Consensus is the foundation for cross-Straits relations and peaceful development.
He said cross-Straits communication and cooperation should be further expanded to promote intercity exchanges and improve people"s well-being.
Chu also is former chairman of the Kuomintang party.
His trip started on Wednesday and he stopped in Jiangsu province and Shanghai. It is his fourth visit to the mainland.
"The meeting conveyed the thoughts of the top leaders, such as upholding the one-China policy and peaceful development," said Zhu Songling, a professor of Taiwan studies at Beijing Union University.
"It also showed that the mainland is willing to open dialogue with political parties and groups from Taiwan－which recognize the 1992 Consensus－to promote development and restraining "Taiwan independence"."
Chu has backed-up the one-China principle before, Zhu added.cool wristbands bracelet maker online charity silicone wristbands lost child wristband custom livestrong bracelets
- "Digital China" adds dus navy rubber braceletsata, km of high-speed cables
The Smart Clip: Never Lose Your Phone AgainWhat wi...
- Overseas Beidou center sebonnaroo wristbandt up in Tunisia
Wristbands + The New FadAs the song goes, Christma...
- HK high-speed rapersonalized braceletsil tickets start presales Sept 10
[TITLE]How To Choose Jewelry For Your Wedding[/TIT...
- Chinese experience in organ transplantation appreciategym rubber braceletsd at World Health Assembly
[TITLE]How A Custom Silicone Wristband Can Benefit Your Trigger[/TITLE]Do you have a firm of your ow......
- Heavyweights from the two SARs weigh in ocustom made silicone braceletsn the two sessions
[TITLE]Silicone Wristbands And Its Five W"s[/TITLE]Do you have a company of your personal? Or possib......
- China,camouflage wristbands Philippines have "ability, wisdom" to enhance ties
A Personalized Blanket Or Photo Beach Towel Can Certainly Make A Great Summer Gift!There are lots di......
- China, US asilicone wristbands custom cheap no minimumgree to further enhance cooperation between militaries
What Are Promotional Treatments?The latest statistics reveal that many couples in the U.S. use avera......
- Hong Kong teenagers awarded for cpersonalized wristband braceletsontributions under police-youth partnership scheme
Using Promo Gifts For EmployeesHave those "Top 10 gift suggestions for women. " type articles confus......